Britney Spears Formally Announces Her New Campaign For Kenzo


Britney Spears is the new face of Kenzo!

Brit's secret project was under wraps for months until a sneak peek of the campaign leaked and confirmed the pop star's pivotal new role. Now, it's official. Queen B took to social media to formally announce her involvement.
"So excited to announce my new campaign for @KENZO’s La Collection Memento No2," she wrote, confirming the pictures were shot by fashion photographer Peter Lindbergh.

“This collection is very youthful,” Britney tells Vogue. “We had fun on set, even though it was a bit weird for me at first. I am used to shooting in a studio or a small space, and this was out on the street. We were out there and I had really promiscuous clothes on, which felt odd, but, of course, on film it turned out to be really cool.”
Britney also reflected on her style in the past. “It’s tricky because as a mother, you don’t take as much risk with your style,” she says. “I think when I was younger I took so many risks and really went for it. There was no planning what I wore, and it was like, okay, I am just going to put on the most outrageous thing. I think as a mother you hold back from that out of fear of embarrassing your kids and out of respect for them.”
She adds: “There is something very courageous about the younger generation just wearing whatever they want all the time, but I don’t know if I could do it at this point. I think I would go and hide under a rug or something, because I’ve been dressing a certain way the past 15 years and I wouldn’t know how to react to a big change.”
The Glory singer added when she is home, she is “in a nightgown most of the time.” Read the full interview here.

Comments

Help Make "Born To Make You Happy" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "From the Bottom of my Broken Heart" Vivo Certified

Help Make "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "Boys" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "Me Against The Music" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "Perfume" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "Make Me" Vevo Certified!