Iggy Azalea's First Single "Pretty Girls" Features Britney


Britney’s song with Iggy Azalea is actually the Australian rapper’s lead single, not the other way around!
Iggy said meeting Britney’s inspired her to record more music, and considering her upcoming tour was pushed back until September, Iggy has some free time on her hands.

Postponing the tour wasn’t her first choice, “but because the arenas are so far in advanced book, it was kind of their next slot.” She’ll use the opportunity to record her sophomore album.
“I didn’t anticipate having any time to completely finish it, but now that I have kind of the time,” she said. “I’d love to have an album at the end of 2015.”
Azalea said her first single will be the Britney Spears-assisted “Pretty Girls,” reports Yahoo.
“I love Britney. She’s super sweet and I just want to hang out with her all the time,” she said. “I saw her at Toys “R” Us randomly; she lives right down the street from me. …Since I’ve met her now we keep bumping into each other in the street.”
“I don’t know if I needed re-inspiring, but it’s just made me extra excited to want to put out new music,” she added about the song.
Her next record will follow-up “The New Classic.”
“My first album got pushed back so many times and it was really, probably like two years of recording on and off, not the entire time, but it was a real struggle and I think that was something that really like reflected in my album a lot — I talk about trying to make it, trying to breakthrough,” she said. “So my second album, now I don’t have this problem. So I hope it’s a little bit more up-tempo and just really fun. I just want to have something so summer and so girly, so loud and obnoxious and braggadocios.”

Comments

Help Make "Born To Make You Happy" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "From the Bottom of my Broken Heart" Vivo Certified

Help Make "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "Boys" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "Me Against The Music" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "Perfume" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "Make Me" Vevo Certified!