Britney And Iggy Are Meeting This Week... Filming Music Video?!



Britney is meeting with Iggy Azalea this week.
We have no more details than that, but you heard it straight from the (Radar) horse’s mouth.

During her interview with Extra last week at the NCCF event in Las Vegas, Britney confirmed her song with Iggy is happening, and they’re both huge fans of each other.
“I saw her song on TV and I was like a kid in a candy store,” Britney said of Iggy. “I was like, I love Iggy, I love that video, I want to work with her, and it was really weird, because a week after that her manager was like, ‘She’s a huge fan of yours.’ I was like, ‘Let’s do something together,’ so it worked out.”
Iggy recently said the song is a “massive hit,” so it sounds like the two already recorded it and will possibly film the music video?!


Are you excited?!

Comments

Help Make "Born To Make You Happy" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "From the Bottom of my Broken Heart" Vivo Certified

Help Make "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "Boys" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "Me Against The Music" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "Perfume" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "Make Me" Vevo Certified!