Britney's "Burning Up" Banned In China

China’s Culture of Ministry has a list of 100 songs they’re banning starting September 15, and Britney’s Madonna cover of “Burning Up” is one of them, according to new reports.
There is no definite explanation as to why, but it’s said to be because of inappropriate lyrical content. Here are some of the words in question

Do you wanna see me down on my knees?
Or bending over backwards now would you be pleased?
Unlike the others I’d do anything
I’m not the same, I have no shame
I’m on fire!

Comments

Help Make "Born To Make You Happy" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "From the Bottom of my Broken Heart" Vivo Certified

Help Make "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "Boys" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "Me Against The Music" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "Perfume" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "Make Me" Vevo Certified!