Britney slams new music news: I will never return to the music industry

Britney slammed the rumors circulating that she's working on music for a new album. The buzz was that she tapped Charli XCX and Julia Michaels for new tunes. According to Britney, it's not true. "Just so we’re clear most of the news is trash !!! They keep saying I’m turning to random people to do a new album … I will never return to the music industry !!!," she said. "When I write, I write for fun or I write for other people !!! For those of you who have read my book, there’s loads that you don’t know about me … I’ve written over 20 songs for other people the past two years !!! I’m a ghostwriter and I honestly enjoy it that way !!!" I will miss her forever, music will never be the same without her, but I understand her choice, be free our sweet pop princes be eternal

Comments

Help Make "Born To Make You Happy" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "From the Bottom of my Broken Heart" Vivo Certified

Help Make "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "Boys" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "Me Against The Music" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "Perfume" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "Make Me" Vevo Certified!