Britney's new book 'The Woman In Me' to be made into TV series, a feature film or a documentary

Britney's agency CAA is reportedly accepting bids to turn her new book, 'The Woman In Me,' into a TV series, a feature film or a documentary, Deadline reports. Following several mainstream documentaries about her life during the height of the #FreeBritney movement, Britney went on the record to express her frustration for them. “From what I did see of it, I was embarrassed by the light they put me in,” she said. “They criticize the media and then do the same thing," adding these docs focus on “humiliating moments from the past.” Last year, there was news about a possible biopic of her life. "I hear about people wanting to do movies about my life," she wrote. "Dude I'm not dead !!!" Thoughts on a possible 'The Woman In Me' TV series / feature film/ documentary?

Comments

Help Make "Born To Make You Happy" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "From the Bottom of my Broken Heart" Vivo Certified

Help Make "Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "Boys" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "Me Against The Music" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "Perfume" Vevo Certified!

Help Make "Make Me" Vevo Certified!